Ministry for Primary Industries, the result of a recent government merger had an ageing Document Management system, and they chose to go with one of the all of government ECMAAS options the Microsoft SharePoint offering known as Cohesion. The project executive were very keen to see this project as technology driving behavioural change. allfields were selected and are 12 months into a 15 month project.
What our Client Said
"I would bring allfields back in a heartbeat to help us with change management, communications and training on any of our projects.”
Tracy Voice CIO, MPI
“Allfields brought their technical knowledge of information management, training and change management to enhance the skills and capacity of our own teams, this provided the scale we needed and filled gaps in our own expertise. The Allfields methodology is solid, but also flexible enough to adapt when necessary. The Allfields team were skilled at listening to the organisation and adapting what they needed to tailor to get results.”
Olwyn Crutchley Data and Information Manager, MPI
What we did
- allfields were closely involved in the design stages.
- We provided Project Management for 3 months while the project manager was away – including an IQANZ Health check at this time.
- Established a Change Working Group.
- Engaged the Senior Leadership team and held branch level presentations.
- Developed and had signed off the Change Management Strategy.
- Developed and had approved the Training Strategy.
- Utilised our advanced cloud based course scheduling software to enrol staff into courses as well as provide real-time detailed reporting.
- Delivered 200 preparation and 300 System Training Courses.
- Provided all the end user testing required – including IA Build testing.
- Provided Floor Walking Support.
- Developed the hub of communication, question and support resolution.
- We saw significant behaviour change especially in thinking about sharing information, reduced dependency on emails and attachments.
- We have built a pool of support staff, wider than the project team that will continue to champion and support their staff in cohesion.
- An incredibly difficult migration was made possible with a strong project team, strong testing and significant input.
- New staff are now well trained through the Ministry’s new onboarding program
- allfields very much became a part of the wider project team, made up project resources, IM Staff, the vendor and our team.