The Department of Internal Affairs were supporting three major EDRM Systems, and had content proliferation on Shared Drives and emails. It was time to replace these ageing systems and change the perception of how good Information Management is practised and applied in a modern workplace.
DIA chose Cohesion, to both change behaviour but also supply staff with a modern and collaborative ECMS.
What we did
- Developed IM101 – an intro to Information Management e-learning module.
- Developed and had approved the Cohesion Training Strategy.
- Use Cognise® for all course registration management and reporting.
- Delivered 200 preparation and 300 System Training Courses around New Zealand + Sydney.
- Set up the Cohesion training community.
- Established key relationships with all key stakeholders.
- One on One training for all VIP’s.
- Trained the Records team on all their required admin tasks and continue to work with the records team while in BAU support.
- Provided and full time administrator for the technical functions until DIA were self sufficient.
- Delivered all the communication activities for each branch lead up and post go live activity.
- Ran the hub of communication, question and support resolution.
- Provided floor walking support.
allfields successfully managed the transition of the Department's 2,300 staff to Cohesion. We saw significant behaviour change especially in thinking about sharing information, reduced dependency on emails and attachments.
- The development of SME’s within DIA to continue to support and challenge Cohesion as their collaborate Content Management System.
- The Information and Collaboration team are working with the business on their future Cohesion requirements as trusted advisors.
- Another successful project with our friends at Intergen whom we needed to work closely with throughout the project.
- allfields developed further technical skills in Cohesion Permission Admin and Site Admin.