We're seeking a Learning Development & Training Consultant to join our wonderful team. We have exciting large tech projects on the go – if you would like to really challenge yourself in a rewarding, stimulating and fun environment, then read on.
This is an intermediate level role for someone with demonstrated experience in IT training design and delivery.
What will you do?
You will be working with our amazing team, responsible for collaborating with a wide range of clients and your colleagues to tackle an equally broad range of projects. The trainer position requires clear, frequent communication – both internally and with customers. Organisation, time management and focus are important.
Here’s a quick summary of some of what you will do. First and foremost it is in delivering desktop applications training.
The job will involve:
- Assisting in the scheduling and planning of Training project deliverables
- Writing Training Communications
- Developing Training Documentation
- Delivering small and large group training sessions
Training technologies vary (as seen on our training page) and we are presented with new software every year, but a few that are common are:
- Microsoft Windows / Office Desktop upgrades
- SharePoint or CMS Rollouts
- Other Enterprise software
What skills will you need?
You are organised, a great communicator and you love teaching people how to effectively use software in their job role.
Here's more of what we are looking for:
- You have a range of relevant tech & great people skills.
- You can demonstrate recent experience as an instructor in a variety of delivery mediums - led classroom based IT training, online development (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline), writing training and lesson plans, scheduling, and developing user documentation.
- You enjoy collaborating with other staff, project team members and clients, and can muck in and support other trainers too.
- You work well under pressure and can confidently communicate clearly to the team and the client about the scope, the training plan and delivery schedule details.
It will be ideal if:
- You have SharePoint training experience or have worked with ECM, or Records and Document Management systems.
Please Apply if:
- You realise the job is in Wellington and can interview in person.
- You are able to travel for your work.
- Have training experience in Microsoft Office desktop applications and can step into the role with an abundance of energy and confidence.
- Can drive and hold a current drivers licence!
Include an introductory letter, explaining why you will be a great addition to our team and how our clients will benefit. If you are selected to progress to the second stage, please be ready and willing to present a sample training session.
To apply for this job, you must have the right to live and work in this NZ.
i.e. a current NZ work visa, NZ permanent residency, or hold an Australian or NZ passport.
-----If you are interested in this job send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.